Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
[ Pee-wee's Big Adventure foi o primeiro filme longa-metragem dirigido por Tim Burton. ]
ver site
_____________________________
"See here, young man," said Mulga Bill, "from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy's Gap to Castlereagh, there's none can ride like me.
I'm gooD all round at everything as everybody knows,
Although I'm not the one to talk -- I hate a man that blows.
But riding is my special gift, my chiefest, sole delight;
Just ask a wild duck can it swim, a wildcat can it fight.
There's nothing clothed in hair or hide, or built of flesh or steel,
There's nothing walks or jumps, or runs, on axle, hoof, or wheel,
But what I'll sit, while hide will hold and girths and straps are tight:
I'll ride this HERE two-wheeled concern right straight away at sight."
[ by Twas Mulga Bill ]
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário