_______
[ by The Presets ]
'''
I'll tear it up | I'll pull it down
Come on savour | Were not alone
Dead light ( ?? )
Turn out the lights | Now or never
Ready for love
The time is now | No one to ask ( ???? )
I feel someone | Ready tonight
I'll take you to | The other side
Can't stop this fever
I wanna go down down | Wanna go down down
Wanna go!
________
[ by The Presets ]
'''
I'll tear it up | I'll pull it down
Come on savour | Were not alone
Dead light ( ?? )
Turn out the lights | Now or never
Ready for love
The time is now | No one to ask ( ???? )
I feel someone | Ready tonight
I'll take you to | The other side
Can't stop this fever
I wanna go down down | Wanna go down down
Wanna go!
________
2 comentários:
Excelente som!!
...
Conseguiu rasgar-me os sentidos.
Parece-me que foi aprovado!
______________
merci
Enviar um comentário